The New Blog
Good Morning
Originally uploaded by gmoz33.
Good morning all.
I created this "blog" to do a better job of keeping in touch with everyone and giving everyone updates on me, the girls, and life in DC. So check back whenever you have a chance and see what is going on with us up here in the North. By the way, it is sunny and supposedly will get up to 70 today (which is about like it being 95 in Alabama). We'll see.
Besides the weather, everything is going great around here. Morgan is still loving school and becoming a major history buff (thankfully we are in the right city for that). Karlyle now has her little clique at daycare (or as she calls it "school"). Her teachers say she and two other little girls are inseparable and scurry around all day getting into stuff. Kerrie is loving her job at Bank of America and always has some random "security incident" story to tell since her office is about 100 yards from the White House.
As for me, I am having a ball at work. I am in the military justice section of my office and am quite busy dealing with all kinds of crimes and the silly people who try to get away with them. Drugs, assault, conspiracies, fraud...they are all here. I have a hearing tomorrow on a drug case. I will be arguing to keep the person in pretrial confinement, which means that he is being held in jail before his trial (sort of like being held without bail). This is not such a big deal in the civilian world but is huge in the military. Anyway, it should be fun and is always interesting.
Alright, that is enough for now. I will try to post something a few times a week and get some pictures up as well. As you all probably know, we have a new baseball team in town and they are hosting the Braves on Wednesday and Thursday. Who to cheer for - the drama. I am looking to score some tickets for the Wed. night game. If I make it I will have some pics ready to go. Have a good rest of the weekend.
Matt


3 Comments:
Its great you made this blog. Now I can keep up with you better.
Any interesting cases lately?
I got a huge wart on the bottom of my foot and it is killing me. Weird how a little circlur wart can make a tough guy like me miserable.
Yea, soon as we play Maryland Ill make plans to come up and stay with ya for a weekend. Like fly in on Thurs. and leave on Sun.
Great pic of Carlisle. Ya'll have a beautiful little girl.
Well keep in touch.
Speak soon
Slade
good idea!! last week i couldn't even spell blog, now i are one. she still looks like an osborn to me. maybe she'll grow out of it. derek and i will see you friday. don't forget to pick us up. it is a long walk.
love,
poppa
Matt, I love the page and can remember what it was like to live in a city (Dalls) that had professional sports (unlike New Orleans). Fortunately for us, we now live in BR where professional sports couldn't possibly survive the competition and FANaticism of LSU. Geaux Tigers! (don't give up, the truly faitful still believe that Omaha is in the cards!
John & Kathy
Post a Comment
<< Home