Friday, October 14, 2005

Our Little Beach Trip

Alright...well, it has been another month since an update but things have been busy. First, we had the alien that invaded my head (better and almost well now....finally). Next, we had the debacle against Tennessee (that at this point will never been mentioned again). And then, this....my brother's wedding.

Just about 10 days ago, the 3 girls and I left for a 16 hour journey down from DC to Destin, FL. Yes, we drove all night down there. Once we arrived, there was no beach...only preparation for the big day on Saturday. OK, so there was a little swimming. Anyway, the trip was wonderful. Kerrie and I each got to see family and Morgan and Karlyle got to see all of their grandparents. The weather, as you can see below, ended up being gorgeous with the wedding day being the best by far.

Below are some pics taken throughout the week. Kerrie and I probably had 3 pictures total of just us since we were married before last week. Now we have like 6. Anyway, enjoy. Hopefully, when Derek and Lynn get the formal pictures up, I can post a few of those. Also, if anyone reading this has any pics they would like me to post on here, send them on.

And in case you were wondering, songs by the likes of Buffett, Mark Morrison ("Return of the Mack"), Digital Underground, Vanilla Ice, Sir Mix A Lot, Kenny Chesney, and others were sang by yours truly with the help of Derek and the Big Wave, David Ashley. The night came to a screeching (literally) climax with Dave and my rendition of "Always and Forever" by Heatwave as the new bride and groom danced away. As for the dancing and singing between my bride and my brother's bride, ask Gary for the details.

I promise more updates much more frequently.....stay tuned.


Matt and Kerrie


Derek and Big I - That is Root Beer


Mo bribing K at the Rehearsal


The Sunset at the Rehearsal


The Moms at the Rehearsal


K and her Poppa at the Rehearsal


Matt and Kerrie at the Rehearsal Dinner


Pop and D at the Rehearsal Dinner


Matt and Uncle Craig before the Wedding


The Girls All Dressed for the Wedding


The Bride is Coming I Promise


Here Comes the Bride


The Ceremony


Matt and Kerrie on the Beach after the Wedding

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home