Sunday, February 12, 2006

Have Some Snow

So we got our 1st snow of the new year last night and ended up having around 7 inches. Considering NYC got close to 2 feet I think we made out pretty good.


Karlyle said, "It's really white Daddy."


Might Be A Little Cold For A Cookout.


I just thought it was cool how high the snow piled on the carport roof.


Right at 7.


Just liked this shot.


This is what happens when you have snow and 30 MPH wind. I never had to scrape and dust off snow from a car parked under a carport.


The front yard.


Should we tell K a picnic is not going to happen?


Karlyle wanted to build a snowman on top of the table. We were not very successful.


Here is Karlyle falling down.


And again.


And again.


Once she got the hang of it, she was prancing and walking like a pro.


This picture was taken approximately .52 second before Karlyle crashed.


Jackson was not too sure about the snow. He reminded me of Chicago and Baby (our dogs growing up) hopping like rabbits in the snow. Jackson would take a step and almost disappear.


Boogie Board = Snow Board. K got a ride around the neighborhood. We found a pretty good hill and she sledded down about 15 times too many. When I asked her if I need to ride with her she said, "I do it by myself." Then, when she got to the bottom, she would yell, "Come get me Daddy. Let's do it again."



By the day's end, the snow was melting pretty quick since it turned out to be a very nice day. This is the view looking across the Potomac.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home