The Sleeping Tiger and an Update

That is what I call some good sleeping. She can now chant LSU as well. And as always, she follows a "Geaux Tigers" with a big growl. She is progressing nicely. John Allen should be proud.
This week has been pretty nuts at our house. Morgan had her big state report due this week. Of course, it had to have a table of contents, bibliography, map, ten different topics, pictures, etc. Her state was Montana so if you need any obscure info (rank of state in population, top 3 industries), I can get that for you. Kerrie is busy finishing up her month with all her monthly goals and such. And I had a court-martial on Wednesday and an Article 32 (the military version of a civilian grand jury hearing) yesterday.
On top of all this, Karlyle has been inflicted with the head, shoulders, knees, and toes disease (OK, the official medical term is hand, foot, and mouth disease). In other words, since Monday, she has had ulcers all over her tongue so she has not eaten anything solid all week and has been in a generally angry mood since then. Which means not much sleeping at night. Which means not much sleeping for the parents at night. Which means I am delirious right now. She also hasn't been able to go to daycare all week so Kerrie and I have had to split taking time off. I am off today to pull my shift. She is getting better now though. She actually just ate a piece of toast. Progress.
Oh well, much like my beloved baseball Tigers at the SEC tournament this week, I am beat. Time to see if I can get this girl to nap. She is pulling me away to go watch Rella (That is Karlylese for Cinderella). Take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home