Sunday, February 12, 2006

An Update (Finally)

Alright we know. It has been awhile. But we have excuses...er...reasons. First off, we are moving very soon to San Antonio. Actually, the girls are moving very soon and I will be coming hopefully sometime in June. Kerrie begins her new job on April 3rd so apparently we need to get packing. Kerrie accepted a position with Bank of America doing the same thing she is doing now. Her husband and girls are quite proud.

So here is the plan...the girls will move down for good the last week of March and I will get down as soon as humanly possible. We have signed a contract on a house and are set to close on it the day we get the girls moved down there. A link to pictures of the new (meaning brand new...not like used car but new to us new) house is below. We will actually have a guest bedroom so, to all visitors, congrats, you will have a bed to sleep in. We will keep you updated as things progress...and let me tell you, things are moving darn fast here lately.

In other news, Morgan made all A's last quarter. OK, she technically made all A's and one B. But thanks to her schools scoring system, her "B" was a 91, which in my scholarly view equals an A. So, all A's for Morgan. Karlyle turns 3 (yeah...three whole years) on Friday and we are having a bowling party for her with a Disney princess theme. She is most excited. Yesterday, Kerrie and I asked her how old she was turning. Her reply, without missing a beat, was "21". I can only imagine why that number stuck out in her mind. Considering Morgan now believes she is 25, Kerrie and I are beginning to lose our minds.

A few other classics from Karlyle this week....First, we are watching TV yesterday morning when one of those TD Waterhouse commercials came on with Sam Waterson doing the plug. Well, Karlyle, who is laying on the couch playing with Jackson and paying no attention to the TV, looks up at the sound of Sam's voice, looks at Kerrie and me, says "Law and Order", and then goes right back to playing with Jackson. She is definitely Kerrie's and my daughter.

Other classic...I am talking to my dad (Poppa Gary in K's world) this past Wednesday when K flies into the room to say hello to her Poppa. I tell her to tell Poppa what she is watching and she says, "Snow White and the Seven Boys". I took the phone back and said, "Well...I guess she's right."

This is our life. Talk to you all soon.

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home